Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 1996 21:26:37 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Mr Operating System <freebsd@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on dual pentium?

> I was just wondering if anyone has tried to run FreeBSD current on any
> dual pentium machines? We were wondering about ordering one to use as a
> BSD server.

i ran it today on dual p166, didnt have src's around to compile...

and i used GigaByte Dual Pentium board, it has also AHA7880 onboard, i
just loved it since having the UW on dual pentium board is more than anyone
can ask... almost...

only bad things were the ATX layout... since the board DOES eat power from
same kind of connection than any general AT board...

oh, and the board has also 512k cache, i had 128 megs ram on it...

*smile*

the machine felt extremely fast...

> Trefor S.

mickey