Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:28:23 +1030
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Louie <louie@sunra.csci.unt.edu>
Cc:        imp@village.org, nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Libretto 70CT problems

> sio1 at 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on isa
> sio1: type 16550A
>
> I assume sio1 is the IrDA port.  If I could find an inexpesive IrDA
> adapter for my PC it might be fun to what I could get to work.

You should be on the right track.  If you do decide to do this, I'd
suggest starting at http://www.cs.uit.no/~dagb/irda/irda.html, which is
the Linux IrDA effort's homepage.  I don't know if their code is better
than the Linux norm, but if nothing else their stuff *does* actually
work 8).
\\  end it's only with yourself.  \\