Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 01:17:07 -0400
From:      fbsd-isp@launchpad.win.net (Joe Mays - FreeBSD-ISP)
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl 5.002

I've been trying to install perl 5.002 for some cgi scripting
purposes, and the make process keeps wiping out complaining about
an invalid parameter in inet.h.  We haven't changed inet.h from
the standard 2.1-stable release, and it happens on three different
freebsd machines here.  I tried both the perl 5.002 from the ports
collection and a copy downloaded from the perl site.  Both wiped
out the exact same way.  Has anyone else encountered this?

Joe Mays