Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:50:31 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Juriy Goloveshkin <j@avias.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Libretto's floppy drive

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0003170929110.14722-100000@localhost> Juriy Goloveshkin writes:
: well... with default config file pccardd says:
: driver allocation failed for Y-E DATA(external FDD): Device not configured
:
: I found the FDC_YE option in fd.c, which is not described in kernel's
: configuration files. but with this option kernel is not build:

Ah.  Yes.  It is returning to me now.  The stuff I tested didn't get
committed for several reasons.  I've not gone back and fixed it, but I
did send my patches off to Mark Murray.  I've not heard back from him
in a while.  It will likely be in 4.1, or in -current and 4.0-stable
in a month or two depending on when I get a few hours to cope.

Warner