Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:26:43 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Shizuka Kudo <shizukakudo_99@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wi0 watchdog timeout with latest pccard MFC

In message <20010717162111.97955.qmail@web11406.mail.yahoo.com> Shizuka Kudo writes:
: Yes, your PIR patch (pcic-stable.diff.6) did work for
: me (which was before your MFC). I have copied your PIR
: & pccard codes into latest stable codes and created a
: diff file. It is working for my configuation right
: now. Attached are the diff file and my dmesg using PIR
: codes.

Thanks!

: I just wonder if your MFC codes were the correct way
: to deal with this configuration in long term.

Long term, I'd like to merge the rest of the patches.  I'm merging
things in stable so that by the end of the month things work.
However, there are still a number if issues that need to be resolved
before I pull the trigger.

So my MFC isn't sufficient for your configuration.  Nor is it intended
to be yet.

Warner