Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:14:25 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.org>, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Practicalities of FAQ->Handbook migrations

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 02:23:29AM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> and other nice things that users will start asking once they install
> an operating system.  I say, Michael, start something...

Folks,

I've decided to fall back on another cliche: never do today what you
can do tomorrow, if doing it tomorrow means you have better odds.

I'm going to go after the easy stuff first, then compile a list of
"what's left" and see if any patterns jump out.

Thanks to everyone for suggestions: I now feel pretty much free to do
whatever seems appropriate.  :)

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons