Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:19:11 +0100
From:      "Frank (sysadmin)" <frank@student.rug.ac.be>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        William Woods <freebsd@cybcon.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, Alex <ak@freenet.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: 3com woes....its detected but..............

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 10:11:34AM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <XFMail.000106060221.freebsd@cybcon.com> William Woods writes:
> : How do I determine what IRQ's are free or used in FreBSD so I can choose a fre
> : one?
>
> Black magic. :-(.  I just plugged the card in while windows was booted
> and asked windows which irq it used.

Boot your tp in winblows or with a dosbootdisk, go to the dir where you
installed the ibm thinkpad utils, and do a ps2 irq ? ... This should give you
the main irq's ...

frank
--
Frank Louwers                                      Unix System Administrator
PGP:  1024D/3F6A7EDD D597 566A BDF5 BBFB C308  447A 5E81 1188 3F6A 7EDD