Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:18:59 -0400
From:      "TransRes" <transres@webhost-atlanta.com>
To:        "TransRes" <transres@webhost-atlanta.com>
Subject:   [ TransRes ] Greetings

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C0BAF1.5E16A180

Hello,

Can you use a person who has:=20

* An imaginative way of handling problems?=20

* Verbal skills, and the ability to deliver messages with impact?=20

* Personal confidence, especially in face-to-face contact?=20

* Organizing and planning ability?=20

I have these talents, as well as many more, illustrated in the enclosed =
resume. I would like to put them to work for you in a managerial mode.

In the unlikely event that you do not have a need for an individual with =
these skills, perhaps you know someone who would/does. Or, forward this =
e-mail along to your HR department.

Your time & trouble has been more than worth it!

Nick O. Man

-------

Nick O. Man
Lawrenceville, Ga. 30043
678-222-2248 Ext. 1778
NOMAN@WebHost-Atlanta.Com
http://WWW.WebHost-Atlanta.Com/Resume/NOMAN/

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We live in a world where styles change constantly and fresh ideas are =
always in demand.  Professionals in every field, especially computers, =
must be aware of these changes and possess the flexibility and =
imagination to stay ahead of the trends.

I know that your company seeks only the brightest and most creative =
people for its team.  I also know that I have the training and ability =
it takes to produce compelling results for your company.  My 20 plus =
years & experience have taught me how to bring ideas to life on time, =
under budget, and as designed.

The enclosed resume elaborates on the details of my skills and =
experience.

I'd appreciate and would be honored, with a chance to meet with you to =
discuss how I could be a vital part of your operation.  You may reach me =
at the telephone number and/or e-mail address listed below.

Thank you for you consideration.  I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,

Nick O. Man

******************************

Nick O. Man
Lawrenceville, Ga. 30043
678-222-2248 Ext. 1778
NOMAN@WebHost-Atlanta.Com
http://WWW.WebHost-Atlanta.Com/Resume/NOMAN/

Education:

Boiling Springs High School, Spartanburg S.C.
Completed 1980 With 1.5 Years of College Credit (CLEP Exams)

DeVry Institute Of Technology
Completed 1984 With A Digital Technician Diploma (GPA 4.0)

Work History:

1999-2000:    SomeBody's PC Services, Lawrenceville, Ga.

Technical Operations Group Manager

Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Manage the Service department (in-house & field)
* Manage the Tech Support department
* Manage the internal IT department
* Maintain & modify company's web server
* Maintain & modify company's e-mail server
* Maintain & modify company's ftp server
* Maintain & modify company's web pages
* Maintain & mange company's internet connection
* Oversee & manage a 24/7/365 operation
* Manage budget & planning for entire group

1995-1999:     Liuski Intl., Atlanta Ga.

Technical Supervisor For Production, Desktops & Laptops (75+ People)
Technical Advisor for RMA, Engineering and Technical Support

Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Corp head tech responsible for all technical operations in the US and =
Canada
* ISO QRB member, ISO 9002 trainer/policy writer for all technical =
operations
* System Administrator for 4 Novell servers (3.11 & 3.12) & 100 =
workstations/users
* Designed & implemented massive system 'RollOuts' ( > 5000 Units) for =
major  customers including custom configurations and     solutions for =
their needs and requirements utilizing such programs as Ghost, with DOS, =
Windows 3.xx, and=20
  Windows 95
* Programmer for all in-house software for testing new units (50K units =
per year) allowing for self-testing and auto-configuration of all units =
in a DOS/Windows/Win95 environments
* Control and set-up all testing/repairing procedures for new units=20
* Field service calls for major customers
* Assistant to VP of Engineering

1994-1995:   CMS Inc., Atlanta Ga.

Depot Service Manager            =20

Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* In-house depot repair of customers/contract machines
* Provided technical support of desktop, laptop and printers

1992-1994:    Universal Data Consultants, Atlanta Ga.

Senior Hardware Technician / Production Senior Programmer

Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* In-house depot repair of customers/contract machines
* Provided technical support of desktop, laptop and printers

1990-1992:  Antech Inc., Atlanta Ga.

Service Manager

Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Provided desktop support and computer repair to customers
=20
=20
 1985-1990:  Compro Inc., Atlanta Ga.
=20
 Owner

Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Provided desktop support and computer repair to customers

Skills:

* Hardware knowledge of Amiga's, Apples (Including Mac's) and IBM =
computers and IBM clones - to include  desktop and laptop computers
* Knowledge of most 9 - 24 pin printers and most lasers including the =
NEC 890 Laser
* Software knowledge of Amiga DOS, MS-DOS V1 - V7.1, Apple PRODOS, =
MacSystem 6.XX and Windows 95 OSR0, OSR1, & OSR2 (English, Spanish,  & =
Portuguese).
* Solid working knowledge of Word, Word Perfect, Novell 3.1x and Win NT =
3.xx/4.xx
* High level of proficiency of MS-DOS, Win 3.11 and Win 95 - installing, =
configuring, and troubleshooting units

Expertise:

* Identifying and implementing cost saving procedures
* Procedural and policy optimization
* Hardware/Software failure reduction either in production or on-site
* Problem determination and resolution for hardware/software problems
* ISO 900x policies and procedures
* Programming: DOS Batch Files, BASIC and Visual BASIC.
* Designing / building hardware test equipment
* Management / employee negotiations / relations
* Hardware/ software Instructor
* Customer problem resolution

Awards/Certifications:

* A+ Certification
* Certified on most desktops, laptop/notebooks and printers from Apple, =
Canon, HP, IBM, Lexmark, Magitronic, NEC and Okidata
* Certified ISO 9002 auditor
* Award from IBM for customer service
* Award for superior service for laptop repair from Novell, given by =
Novell SE Regional VP
* Award from The GA Lottery Commission for assisting In the planning and =
implementation of all computers and networks state-wide, (mini frames to =
PC's) and ensuring that on day one of Initial company operations =
everything works as designed
* Production Efficiency Management Modeling certification from the =
Computer Manf. Tech. Management Assoc.
* IT Services Efficiency Management Modeling certification from the =
Computer Manf. Tech. Management Assoc.
* Customer Service & Relationships certification from the Computer Manf. =
Tech. Management Assoc.

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C0BAF1.5E16A180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"><FONT=20
face=3DArial></FONT><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>
<P>Hello,</P>
<P>Can you use a person who has: </P>
<P>* An imaginative way of handling problems? </P>
<P>* Verbal skills, and the ability to deliver messages with impact? =
</P>
<P>* Personal confidence, especially in face-to-face contact? </P>
<P>* Organizing and planning ability? </P>
<P>I have these talents, as well as many more, illustrated in the =
enclosed=20
resume. I would like to put them to work for you in a managerial =
mode.</P>
<P>In the unlikely event that you do not have a need for an individual =
with=20
these skills, perhaps you know someone who would/does. Or, forward this =
e-mail=20
along to your HR department.</P>
<P>Your time &amp; trouble has been more than worth it!</P>
<P>Nick O. Man</P>
<P>----------------------------------------------------------------------=
----------</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Nick O. Man<BR>Lawrenceville, Ga. =
30043<BR>678-222-2248 Ext.=20
1778<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:NOMAN@WebHost-Atlanta.Com">NOMAN@WebHost-Atlanta.Com</A><B=
R><A=20
href=3D"http://WWW.WebHost-Atlanta.Com/Resume/NOMAN/">http://WWW.WebHost-=
Atlanta.Com/Resume/NOMAN/</A></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Dear Sir/Ma'am,</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>We live in a world where styles change constantly =
and fresh=20
ideas are always in demand.&nbsp; Professionals in every field, =
especially=20
computers, must be aware of these changes and possess the flexibility =
and=20
imagination to stay ahead of the trends.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>I know that your company seeks only the brightest =
and most=20
creative people for its team.&nbsp; I also know that I have the training =
and=20
ability it takes to produce compelling results for your company.&nbsp; =
My 20=20
plus years &amp; experience have taught me how to bring ideas to life on =
time,=20
under budget, and as designed.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>The enclosed resume elaborates on the details of =
my skills=20
and experience.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>I'd appreciate and would be honored, with a chance =
to meet=20
with you to discuss how I could be a vital part of your operation.&nbsp; =
You may=20
reach me at the telephone number and/or e-mail address listed =
below.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Thank you for you consideration.&nbsp; I look =
forward to=20
talking with you.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Sincerely,</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Nick O. Man</FONT></P><FONT face=3DArial>
<P><BR>******************************</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Nick O. Man<BR>Lawrenceville, Ga. 30043<BR>678-222-2248 Ext. =
1778<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:NOMAN@WebHost-Atlanta.Com">NOMAN@WebHost-Atlanta.Com</A><B=
R><A=20
href=3D"http://WWW.WebHost-Atlanta.Com/Resume/NOMAN/">http://WWW.WebHost-=
Atlanta.Com/Resume/NOMAN/</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Education:</P>
<P>Boiling Springs High School, Spartanburg S.C.<BR>Completed 1980 With =
1.5=20
Years of College Credit (CLEP Exams)</P>
<P>DeVry Institute Of Technology<BR>Completed 1984 With A Digital =
Technician=20
Diploma (GPA 4.0)</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><BR>Work History:</P>
<P>1999-2000:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; SomeBody's PC Services, Lawrenceville, =
Ga.</P>
<P>Technical Operations Group Manager</P>
<P>Job Duties/Responsibilities:<BR>* Manage the Service department =
(in-house=20
&amp; field)<BR>* Manage the Tech Support department<BR>* Manage the =
internal IT=20
department<BR>* Maintain &amp; modify company's web server<BR>* Maintain =
&amp;=20
modify company's e-mail server<BR>* Maintain &amp; modify company's ftp=20
server<BR>* Maintain &amp; modify company's web pages<BR>* Maintain =
&amp; mange=20
company's internet connection<BR>* Oversee &amp; manage a 24/7/365=20
operation<BR>* Manage budget &amp; planning for entire group</P>
<P><BR>1995-1999:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liuski Intl., Atlanta Ga.</P>
<P>Technical Supervisor For Production, Desktops &amp; Laptops (75+=20
People)<BR>Technical Advisor for RMA, Engineering and Technical =
Support</P>
<P>Job Duties/Responsibilities:<BR>* Corp head tech responsible for all=20
technical operations in the US and Canada<BR>* ISO QRB member, ISO 9002=20
trainer/policy writer for all technical operations<BR>* System =
Administrator for=20
4 Novell servers (3.11 &amp; 3.12) &amp; 100 workstations/users<BR>* =
Designed=20
&amp; implemented massive system 'RollOuts' ( &gt; 5000 Units) for =
major&nbsp;=20
customers including custom configurations and&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
solutions=20
for their needs and requirements utilizing such programs as Ghost, with =
DOS,=20
Windows 3.xx, and <BR>&nbsp; Windows 95<BR>* Programmer for all in-house =

software for testing new units (50K units per year) allowing for =
self-testing=20
and auto-configuration of all units in a DOS/Windows/Win95 =
environments<BR>*=20
Control and set-up all testing/repairing procedures for new units <BR>* =
Field=20
service calls for major customers<BR>* Assistant to VP of =
Engineering</P>
<P><BR>1994-1995:&nbsp;&nbsp; CMS Inc., Atlanta Ga.</P>
<P>Depot Service=20
Manager&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;=20
</P>
<P>Job Duties/Responsibilities:<BR>* In-house depot repair of =
customers/contract=20
machines<BR>* Provided technical support of desktop, laptop and =
printers</P>
<P><BR>1992-1994:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Universal Data Consultants, Atlanta =
Ga.</P>
<P>Senior Hardware Technician / Production Senior Programmer</P>
<P>Job Duties/Responsibilities:<BR>* In-house depot repair of =
customers/contract=20
machines<BR>* Provided technical support of desktop, laptop and =
printers</P>
<P><BR>1990-1992:&nbsp; Antech Inc., Atlanta Ga.</P>
<P>Service Manager</P>
<P>Job Duties/Responsibilities:<BR>* Provided desktop support and =
computer=20
repair to customers<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;1985-1990:&nbsp; Compro =
Inc.,=20
Atlanta Ga.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;Owner</P>
<P>Job Duties/Responsibilities:<BR>* Provided desktop support and =
computer=20
repair to customers</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><BR>Skills:</P>
<P>* Hardware knowledge of Amiga's, Apples (Including Mac's) and IBM =
computers=20
and IBM clones - to include&nbsp; desktop and laptop computers<BR>* =
Knowledge of=20
most 9 - 24 pin printers and most lasers including the NEC 890 =
Laser<BR>*=20
Software knowledge of Amiga DOS, MS-DOS V1 - V7.1, Apple PRODOS, =
MacSystem 6.XX=20
and Windows 95 OSR0, OSR1, &amp; OSR2 (English, Spanish,&nbsp; &amp;=20
Portuguese).<BR>* Solid working knowledge of Word, Word Perfect, Novell =
3.1x and=20
Win NT 3.xx/4.xx<BR>* High level of proficiency of MS-DOS, Win 3.11 and =
Win 95 -=20
installing, configuring, and troubleshooting units</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><BR>Expertise:</P>
<P>* Identifying and implementing cost saving procedures<BR>* Procedural =
and=20
policy optimization<BR>* Hardware/Software failure reduction either in=20
production or on-site<BR>* Problem determination and resolution for=20
hardware/software problems<BR>* ISO 900x policies and procedures<BR>*=20
Programming: DOS Batch Files, BASIC and Visual BASIC.<BR>* Designing / =
building=20
hardware test equipment<BR>* Management / employee negotiations / =
relations<BR>*=20
Hardware/ software Instructor<BR>* Customer problem resolution</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><BR>Awards/Certifications:</P>
<P>* A+ Certification<BR>* Certified on most desktops, laptop/notebooks =
and=20
printers from Apple, Canon, HP, IBM, Lexmark, Magitronic, NEC and =
Okidata<BR>*=20
Certified ISO 9002 auditor<BR>* Award from IBM for customer service<BR>* =
Award=20
for superior service for laptop repair from Novell, given by Novell SE =
Regional=20
VP<BR>* Award from The GA Lottery Commission for assisting In the =
planning and=20
implementation of all computers and networks state-wide, (mini frames to =
PC's)=20
and ensuring that on day one of Initial company operations everything =
works as=20
designed<BR>* Production Efficiency Management Modeling certification =
from the=20
Computer Manf. Tech. Management Assoc.<BR>* IT Services Efficiency =
Management=20
Modeling certification from the Computer Manf. Tech. Management =
Assoc.<BR>*=20
Customer Service &amp; Relationships certification from the Computer =
Manf. Tech.=20
Management=20
Assoc.<BR></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></P></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTM=

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C0BAF1.5E16A180--