Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 2009 15:32:38 +0200
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        Andrey Simonenko <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porting problem with gnu configure (c++ -V)

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 03:01:17PM +0300, Andrey Simonenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 01:06:18PM +0200, Alex de Kruijff wrote:
> > I'm converting my port samesame to use gnu configue, but came a cross a
> > problem that is beond me. I'm able to run aclocal, autoconf, autoheader
> > and automake --add-missing -c. I've read the docs for autoconf and
> > automake and search the web, but dont know how to solve elegantly. I
> > would proberbly be able to hack configure, but prevere to edit only the
> > source files. Do other porters with more experiance have any tips for
> > me?
>
> It's better to see your version for configure.ac, since without its
> content it is hard to say something.

Oke here it is:

# Process this file with autoconf to produce a configure script.

AC_PREREQ(2.61)
AC_INIT(FULL-PACKAGE-NAME, VERSION, BUG-REPORT-ADDRESS)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR([configure.h])
AC_CONFIG_HEADER([config.h])

# Checks for programs.
AC_PROG_CXX
#AC_PROG_CC
AC_PROG_INSTALL
AC_PROG_LN_S

# Checks for libraries.

# Checks for header files.
AC_HEADER_STDC
AC_CHECK_HEADERS([fcntl.h limits.h locale.h stddef.h stdint.h stdlib.h
string.h unistd.h])

# Checks for typedefs, structures, and compiler characteristics.
AC_C_CONST
AC_C_INLINE
AC_TYPE_OFF_T
AC_TYPE_PID_T
AC_TYPE_SIZE_T
AC_HEADER_TIME

# Checks for library functions.
AC_FUNC_LSTAT
AC_FUNC_LSTAT_FOLLOWS_SLASHED_SYMLINK
AC_FUNC_MALLOC
AC_FUNC_MEMCMP
AC_FUNC_MMAP
AC_TYPE_SIGNAL
AC_FUNC_STAT
AC_CHECK_FUNCS([gettimeofday localeconv memset mkdir munmap rmdir
strstr])

AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile])
AC_OUTPUT

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.

http://samesame.kruijff.org/