Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:07:49 -0500
From:      "Morse, Richard E." <REMORSE@PARTNERS.ORG>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NTPd install question

Hi!  Perhaps I'm just blind, but once I've done 'make && make install' in
/usr/ports/net/ntp, where do I find instructions for how to do the rest of the
install?  The port doesn't seem to have installed anything in /usr/local/etc,
nor to have modified anything in /etc/rc.conf, so I'm wondering how to enable
it...

Thanks,
Ricky