Date:      Sat, 08 Jun 1996 19:50:50 -0500
From:      "Etem R. Goksel" <ergoksel@earthlink.net>
To:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATAPI CD ROM

I have an IBM APTIVA 486 DX2 66 Mhz 8MB RAM with an ATAPI CD ROM.

I have installed the Walnut Creek's  FreeBSD 2.1 on my hard disk (IDE)
using ATAPI.FLP which I had downloaded from FreeBSD.org.

During installation everything (use of my ATAPI CDROM) were OK.
However after installation my cdrom is not recognized even I have
uncommented  options ATAPI and device wcd0 in the configuration file
(GENERIC) and compiled the kernel.

ATAPI.FLP worked fine, I wanted to let you know.
Any advice for the rest ?