Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:23:17 -0800
From:      Kevin Lynagh <lynaghk@reed.edu>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   MS Ergonomic 4000 USB keyboard keycode issues

Hello,

I am running FreeBSD 6.2 on a Thinkpad T30 laptop. I am trying to use
a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 USB keyboard; the system recognizes it and
most of the keys work. The space bar and u keys gives a "u ", and the
5 and v gives a "5v". Thanks to the new keyboard mixer, the laptop
keyboard still works fine when the USB keyboard is attached. Does
anyone have any suggestions as to how I might fix this, aside from
buying an increasingly rare USB -> ps/2 adapter?

Thanks,

Kevin