Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 1996 05:32:09 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   pppgetty

Whatever happened with this?  Were we going to integrate it?  If not,
why not?  It seems a perfectly useful feature, and a great way of
making a more annex-like solution out of a FreeBSD box.  Having now
learned and lived with the horror that is radiusd, I have to say that
there's a certain attractiveness to making a single box do your
dialup-ppp services *and* your interactive logins.  Accounting sure
becomes a lot easier, and if you're using external modems anyway...

					Jordan