Date:      Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:36:07 +0900 (EIT)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: lang/gcc on freebsd 10

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> The patch worked for me too, thank you.

Thanks, Andriy.  I'll commit the patch momentarily, with two updates:
removing patches for ChangeLogs, and fixing an issue with a library
getting named .0.0.so (by pulling in another upstream patch).

> The only small trouble with it was that the resulting
> files/patch-freebsd10 had the dos line endings.

Hmm, I think that must have happened when I mailed it (though no
Windows machine was involved)?  The patch as I applied it should
not have those.

Gerald