Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 00:11:11 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: politeness

At 3:56 PM -0600 2000/10/7, Brett Glass wrote:

>  Forgive me for saying so, but I don't think that not marching in
>  lockstep with everyone else, or posting anything with which someone
>  (whether on the core team or otherwise) might disagree, is "wrong."

	You're welcome to feel and act in any way you feel appropriate.

	However, this does not change the fact that you appear to be
dangerously close to being kicked off the FreeBSD mailing lists.

	Nor does it change the fact that if you want to prevent this from
happening that you should sit down and seriously think about where
you are, where you want to go, and how you want to get there.

Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>                || Belgacom Skynet SA/NV
Systems Architect, Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin || Rue Colonel Bourg, 124
Phone/Fax: +32-2-706.13.11/12.49             || B-1140 Brussels
http://www.skynet.be                         || Belgium