Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:49:06 -0400
From:      Tom Limoncelli <tal@lumeta.com>
To:        docs@freebsd.org
Cc:        akruijff@dds.nl
Subject:   Fwd: Can I synchronise local time with some NTP-server?

Alex,
I'm glad you liked my article about setting up NTP on FreeBSD systems.
As you suggested, I'm sending it to docs@freebsd.org for inclusion.

It's now being hosted on the NTP Twiki (my first Twiki experience!
oooh aaaaahhh!).
http://www.ntp.org/twiki/bin/view/NTP/GettingStarted

docs@freebsd.org may want to link to it.

It's a shame that the man page can't make reference to it.  The man
system needs a "insert distribution-specific content here" marker :-)

--Tom

Begin forwarded message: