Date:      Mon, 5 May 97 13:11:49 CDT
From:      matta@commlet.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org

Hackers,

     First off: Thank You very much for your work in creating FreeBSD.  It
is most outstanding, I must say.

Now, then.  I have convinced the suits to purchase a HP 4020i CD-R device.
Our vendor tells me that the 4020i has been replaced by the 6020i.  The suits
will gather round my terminal expecting to see "the data" - ~800GB of mailing
list ascii on 4mm DAT tapes being transferred to CD.  I have only the beta-
test worm-stuff to do this with.  Will there be a problem with the already-
ordered 6020i?  If there will be, how can I help to solve it?

Machine = Dual i486/66 ALR Proveisa, 64 MB RAM
OS = FreeBSD 2.1.6.1
ME = C/Lisp/ASM programmer possibly needful of a clue as to which sub- /super-
/ re- set of the SCSI "standard" the 6020i uses.

Reply to matta@commlet.com

                                                 Matthew Alton