Date:      Wed, 18 May 2011 14:49:04 -0400
From:      John Nielsen <lists@jnielsen.net>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   HT on only one ath adapter possible?

I have two Atheros AR9220 (Merlin) cards in my machine running -HEAD. =
They work great without any patches (thanks Adrian!). I use one as an =
access point so I want it to be relatively stable, but the other one I =
can (and would like to) experiment with. I am currently running a kernel =
_without_ options ATH_ENABLE_11N since AP mode in particular was finicky =
last time I tried it with that setting. However, 11N modes are one thing =
I would like to experiment with.

If I compile ATH_ENABLE_11N back in, is it possible to disable 11N / HT =
rates on one adapter but not the other? If there's not a precise way =
(like a sysctl?), can anyone suggest a workaround that approximates the =
same thing?

Thanks,

JN