Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 11:18:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (again) panic: vinvalbuf: dirty bufs

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> > If anyone needs me to test any fixes they might have, please tell me
> > NOW before I put the box into production, and it therefore becomes
> > unavailable for testing.
>
> I can reproduce it here on different hardware so I guess it is not specific
> to your box.

Good.  I haven't tested this out on my system at home yet, but since
it doesn't seem to be specific to this box, I'll not let this prevent
me from putting it to use.

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and Alpha architectures (SPARC under development).
   ( http://www.freebsd.org )

   "One should admire Windows users.  It takes a great deal of
    courage to trust Windows with your data."