Date:      Fri, 1 May 1998 19:20:23 +200
From:      Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih@cetus.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: monitoring B channel activity

Hiya,

> Using structures under /proc ?
> Isn't there for Linux a ppp monitor for KDE ?

I just subscribed to this list. I'm one of the authors of kISDN, an
isdn configuration-, dialup-, account managing- and monitor utility
for KDE. For now, kISDN probably only works under Linux, but we're
interested in supporting BSD, too. But we need some infos about the
whole i4bsd stuff especially differences between isdn4linux and
i4bsd.

If there is anyone willing to help porting kISDN to *BSD, please
contact me.

PS: kISDN is availabel at http://kisdn.headlight.de

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer