Date:      Sat, 01 Mar 1997 13:35:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ian Struble <ian@ian.broken.net>
To:        (Jake Hamby) <jehamby@lightside.com>
Cc:        obrien@NUXI.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, taob@risc.org
Subject:   Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge

>If somebody can point me at the source, I'll gladly build a Solaris/x86 binary
>(with Pentium or PPro optimizations if you like :-).  Of course, since Solaris
>is SVR4, the same binary works on UnixWare or NCR SVR4 as well.
>
>But according to the FTP site at zero.genx.net, due to people SYN flooding the
>participants, they aren't releasing source to the crypto client anymore. :-(
>I'll send them E-Mail and see if they'd be willing to let me build a
Solaris/x86
>binary for you.

I wrote to them too and let them know that they should try to get a solaris x86
binary compiled somewhere when they release the newer style client.  I guess
you went one step further :)  I'm sure they will have one with people
buggingthem and you offering to compile it.

Ian

----
What is a magician but a practising theorist?
                -- Obi-Wan Kenobi

----