Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 15:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        bminazzi@w3page.com (Blaine Minazzi)
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

>> > Blaine
>> What country is this you live in?  In the United States, we have civil
>> liberty laws prohibiting such behaviour by law enforcement officials,
>> of course I am not aware of the situation where you live, but I don't
>> see why Usenet should be governed based on the activities of a police
>> state where a distributor is treated as a publisher of information.
>
>You are young man, are you not?  Nice to see that idealism. ( me: a
>grandfather, understanding realities of life, instead of the ideals )

[ RANT DELETED ]

This is all very interesting but are'nt we drifting pretty far off the
topic of this mail-list ? Please, can we keep this discussion on the topic?

Thank you.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch        |   Another day closer to a   |    FreeBSD 2.2.1
jgrosch@sirius.com  |     Micro$oft free world    | UNIX for the masses