Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:39:07 -0700
From:      "Jason Watkins" <jwatkins@firstplan.com>
To:        "Stable" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Still getting "Checksum mismatch" etc.

I also was getting these errors, along with some odd behaviour in the ports
tree. I ended up simply blasting out my src and cvs files and pulling
everything down from scratch. Certainly a case of useing a broadswoard for a
letter opener, but it worked.

If you're getting these errors, be aware that any additional errors are not
other isolated problems but that your cvs is probibly mistracking as mine
was. I still haven't determined why mine went awry.

jason