Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:19:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jeff <jhupp@gensys.com>
To:        Marcel Mason {Personal} <marcel@nunanet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: How do I find routing information

        Go get a copy of _Unxi System Administraion_ from the nutshell handbook
series by O' Riley (www.ori.com)

        In the meantime, `man netstat` or `netstat -r`

Marcel Mason {Personal} cast electrons in the following form:
: I'm working with an ISP that uses FreeBSD and am
: moving from the "design the pages", "help the
: customer connect", & "setup NT networks" to
: the server administration side of things.
:
: My question is "Where do I look to determine
: just what is routed where?" I've been
: through the route man pages but they do not
: seem to shed any light on simply showing
: what is where.
:
: Any assistance appreciated.
:
: MDM
:
: *********************************************
: If you must choose between 2 evils.....
: ..... pick the one you've never tried before
:
:
: with "unsubscribe freebsd-isp" in the body of the message

---
Jeff Hupp               |Network design, monitoring and troubleshooting.
<jhupp@gensys.com>      |PGP public key available on the key servers.
Anything worth doing is worth doing for money.