Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:55:23 -0700
From:      Lopaka Delp <lopaka@ic.ucsb.edu>
To:        twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH clients

The following site should get you started:

     http://www.freessh.org/unix.html

good luck.

			--> Lopaka

twig les wrote:
> Hey *, I'd like to tinker around with some different
> SSH clients, does anyone know of any that have some
> convenient features like session logging and stuff?  I
> know I could use the script command, and there is
> nothing really wrong with OpenSSH's client.  I'm just
> curious as to any options.
>
> =====

   Lopaka K. Delp                e-mail:  lopaka@ic.ucsb.edu
   UNIX Systems Administrator    phone :  (805)893-4561
   Instructional Computing       cell  :  (805)895-9257
   University of California,     WWW   :  http://www.ic.ucsb.edu/~lopaka
      Santa Barbara