Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:39:37 +0200
From:      "IBS / Andre Oppermann" <andre@pipeline.ch>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is someone using DIGI SYNC 570i V.35

Hi

I've just got some DIGI 570i V.35 cards and I'm wondering if I can
use it in FreeBSD routers like in 'Multi-homed - Load Balancing - No
Single Point of Failure'.

I've figured out that this cards are supportet in FBSD with the 'ar'
device driver and I've to enable the 'sppp' pseudo device.

What I'm not shure is how to ifconfig it or do I have to use
kernel pppd for the lines?

The second Q is what dev's are created (it has 2 sync ports up to
2M) because it isnt very well documented (sppp0 or ar0)?

Is anyone else using this card and what is your experience with it?

Thanks a lot
--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch