Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:41:22 -0500
From:      "Mike" <mike@sixpak.net>
To:        "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>, "Ryan" <rnera@optushome.com.au>, "'Michael J. Turner'" <mike@inethouston.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Frustrated but trying again

Tried the compile with USB in and make failed

Took the USB stuff out and I'm now running a new kernel. :)

Currently I'm sitting behind a firewall while I work on this box.  I
prefer to not give the whole world access to my internal network while I
do this, so I that firewall has got to move up in my list of priorities.

So I'm going to configure sendmail, qpopper, DNS and Named, NAT, and the
firewall.  Once I've done that, I'll configure the second nic and put
the system on-line.  That's when I find out how bad I've botched
everything else up :)

Hopefully sometime today, if not, then tomorrow!

Mike