Date:      Sun, 6 Jul 2008 17:20:05 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
Subject:   Re: anyone been crazy enough to mirror wikipedia?

--ZwgA9U+XZDXt4+m+

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 12:00:50PM +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> >This is not a silly idea.  For many many years people would spend
> >hundreds of dollars on a complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica
> >or World Book encyclopedia to have it sit on their shelf gathering
>=20
> they bought it to HAVE it, not because they need it.

In my house, we had an encyclopedia because I was in school and it was
useful for research papers.

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
MacUser, Nov. 1990: "There comes a time in the history of any project
when it becomes necessary to shoot the engineers and begin production."

--ZwgA9U+XZDXt4+m+

--ZwgA9U+XZDXt4+m+--