Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2007 05:31:14 +0000
From:      Gloomy Group <gloomygroup@hotmail.com>
To:        <mpd-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   Mpd daemon stop when rotating mpd.log file with newsyslog.conf

Hello all, I have installed mpd4.2.2 in freebsd 6.2. Everything is working =
fine except when I make an entry in newsyslog.conf  for rotating mpd.log fi=
le the mpd daemon process stops. and I have to restart the process again ma=
nually. Any one knows what wrong? Below is the newsyslog.conf/var/log/mpd.l=
og                       664  7     10900  *     JC      /var/run/mpd4.pid
Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one pla=
ce! Find it!
http://maps.live.com/?wip=3D69&FORM=3DMGAC01=