Date:      Sat, 04 Mar 2000 00:12:18 +0100
From:      John Russell <jr@paranoia.demon.nl>
To:        "JOHN HUSSLE" <jhussle@wvi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Finding someone

On Fri, 03 Mar 2000 13:17:06 -0800 "JOHN HUSSLE" wrote the following about
"Finding someone "
> can you tell me how to go about searching for or order death =
> certificates for relatives that lived in Budapest, Hungry?

Hi John, Your best bet would be to locate a private investigator and let him
find the information for you.  PIs are a dime a dozen but finding one with
contacts in Hungry or a Hungarian one may be more of a chore.  Start with your
favorite Internet search engine and see what turns up.  A site to start with
that I recommend would be http://www.pimall.com/

Also, for your information, this forum (mailing list) is dedicated to
supporting users of the FreeBSD operating system.  Since I am a licensed
(California) PI, I jumped in to answer, but please restrict your use of
freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org to its dedicated purpose.

Regards,

John