Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:32:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Eugeny Kuzakov <kev@lab321.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NAT daemon

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997, Eugeny Kuzakov wrote:

> Hi, All !
>
> I am looking for NAT daemon.
> Requirements: support FreeBSD 2.1.7.1 and it need be STABLE work.
> Ipnat from ipfilter package ? What is stable ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> 	Best wishes, Eugeny Kuzakov
> 		Laboratory 321 ( Omsk, Russia )
> 		kev@lab321.ru

I use Ipnat from IPFilter and it works really good.  Seems to be stable,
the version I am using has a couple of bugs that don't allow you to
change rules after it has been running for more than 10 minutes, but You
usually  don't change anything  while its running.  I haven't had any
problems and we use it for our while campus.

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://vinyl.quickweb.com/~chrisc/book.html
Disclaimer: Even Though it has My Name on it, Doesn't mean I said it.