Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:12:59 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        iaint@css.tuu.utas.edu.au (Iain Templeton)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US Immigration (was: Funny, but true...)

Iain Templeton wrote:
> Or we could just give guns to all the people who voted for One Nation on
> Saturday, and tell them that the American Wheat subsidies are killing the
> country.[Iain runs and hides]

I thought that a One Nation government would _give_ out guns with their
low interest loans for all the ordinary people. The problem we'll
have is pointing out to them which ones are americans, though. We might
have to paint all americans red just in case all those One Nation supporters
aren't bright enough to differentiate. Now _I_ better run and hide... not
under the bed because they're looking there. After all, that's where all
the foreigners are, isn't it?

[ Do I hear someone point out that I'm not aboriginal, so that makes me
  technically a foreigners too? ]

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137