Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:30:34 -0500
From:      Mike Galvez <mrg8n@mail.virginia.edu>
To:        Chimon Yeung <cyeung@sourcee.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mutt email config

If you have installed the port, you will need to configure the .muttrc files that
resides in your home directory. There are some very good examples of how to set up
a .muttrc at the following URL: http://www.mutt.org

Cheers

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 10:45:05AM -0800, Chimon Yeung wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do I configure "mutt" email so I can receive yahoo.com emails in
> UNIX?
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Chimon Yeung

Michael Galvez
Computer Systems Sr. Engineer         Office: 804-982-2975
Financial Analysis                    E-Mail: mrg8n@virginia.edu
University of Virginia        Messenger Mail: Carruthers Hall