Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:00:01 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suspend/resume issues on ThinkPad T41 under 5.2.1-RELEASE

On 19 Jun 2004 at 19:06, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:21:00 -0400
> "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org> wrote:
>
> > I've got 5.2.1 running on my ThinkPad T41.  I have no settings in
>
> My employer finally saw that I needed a laptop upgrade, now I have a T41
> too. Of course, I couldn't help myself, but created a partition and
> installed FreeBSD 5.2.1-release on it.
>
> > /boot/loader.conf contains:
> > hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range="1"
> > hw.cbb.start_memory="0xc0210000"
>
> I only have the first of these; what problems will I run into by not
> having the second?

I have not tried. The above was at the suggestion of someone who
though the memory ranges of cbb and em0 were overlapping.  I'm not
sure now that they were.

> I have not tried suspend / resume yet.
> I would like to get the integrated wireless working first.

ndis0 worked for me.  Fetch the bits from current. I have notes here
which I was in the process of putting in the FreeBSD Diary before the
HDD on the T41 died....
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/