Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:26:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Kenneth Ingham <ingham@i-pi.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: vm_pageout_flush page 0xc0a0a8fc index 0/1: partially dirty page

:I am running a 4.2-STABLE with a kernel form a cvsup late last night.
:When I try to do work in a coda filesystem, it dies with the message in
:the subject line.

    I committed the fix to current yesterday and, it being sufficiently
    trivial and you being the second person to complain, I'll MFC it to
    -stable right now.  You should be able to cvsup it in an hour or two.
    Basically, the KASSERT causing the panic was put in a little too early.

					-Matt