Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:59:37 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Another Allwinner board - Orange Pi Zero

Hi,

this is just a note to let you know this board appears to work just
fine with the same SD as used for H3 based Orange Pi boards (I have
working PC plus, did not check One for a while).

It is H2+ based, which is similar to H3, I just read there is some
video related feature reduced, but I can't say for sure. This device is
smaller with less pins, but I think it is ideal for some IoT device.

I started buildworld already as kind of stress and stability test. It
has 12-CURRENT built on Dec 1st, svn revision not known 'cause of svn
over nfs problem, currently solved with nolockd mount option, so if
system rrebuild succeeds, revision should be in uname. As I have
cheaper 256 MB version, I expect the whole process take long time.

Regards,
Milan