Date:      26 Jan 2000 23:05:04 +0000
From:      Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Will 3Com 3CCFE574BT work in 4.0 Release?

Warner Losh <imp@village.org> writes:

> In message <87wvoxniug.fsf@miranda.arachsys.com> Chris Webb writes:
> : After an apm suspend, the card doesn't work properly although I see the
> : same
> :
> :   ep0: <3Com 3C574B etc.> at port 0x240-0x25f irq 11 slot 0 on pccard0
> :   ep0: Ethernet address 00:50:04:fd:94:c9
> :
> : and the media-select light comes on again. (I have PCIC_RESUME_RESET
> : turned on.) Pinging the machine from the network, packets get through,
> : but very slowly:
>
> This is odd.  It appears that suspend is doing something weird.
>
> Have you tried this w/o PCIC_RESUME_RESET?

Yes, I see the exactly the same behaviour. I turned on PCIC_RESUME_RESET
to see if it fixed the problem after originally seeing things
misbehaving without it, but it didn't.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>              Tel: +44 1299 404075
Arachsys Internet Services Ltd            Mobile: +44 7801 090045