Date:      Sat, 04 Jul 1998 10:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole Harrington <freelist@webweaver.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   W is all messed up after CVSUP and make world

I just did a CVSUP and make world yesterday and for some odd reason, My "w"
command now looks like this:

11:19AM  up 5 mins, 3 users, load averages: 0.11, 0.03, 0.01
USER     TTY FROM              LOGIN@  IDLE WHAT
monika         p2  8.29.43          12May61     - -zsh (zsh)
nicole         p0  8.29.44          12May61     3 /usr (find)
nicole         p1  8.29.35          12May61     - sort

 My IP adress is not that at all and it is a FQDN thus it should show up as
one. Also the date is Very wrong.

 Anyone have any ideas? This is not the first time it has happend, however now
it is on a production machine.

  Thanks!

   Nicole

     nicole@webweaver.net  - http://www.webweaver.net/