Date:      25 Apr 2002 15:30:49 -0300
From:      O Senhor <osenhor@uol.com.br>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Dan Naumov <dan_naumov@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: top and vmstart refuse to work on a FreeBSD 4.5 install.

then, this is my problem.
i wanna make one box machine to boot, and make it don't mount the root
fs from /dev/ad0s1a. Then i stopped the loader in boot time and did give
the flag -a to kernel (load kernel -a), then the kernel ask me to moun
the root fs. then i did:
nfs:10.124.66.20:raiz
and it works!!!
then, how can i tell to loader.conf or another file to mount roo fs from
nfs:10.124.66.20:raiz directly... without my keystrokes...???
i put in rootdev variable in loader.conf, but i does not work.
how can i do it ???