Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 09:57:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple monitor

> X does.  XFree86 supports it starting with 4.0 (not released yet for
> FreeBSD), and Xi Graphics ($) has supported it for a long time.

	XF86 4.0 might not be released, but it is in the ports
   collection, and it is running pretty well for me on my 4.0
   release of FreeBSD. :-)

	The XF86Config file is different, so read the documentation
   (as sketchy as it may be) that is on the web page, and you will
   get something working that can then be modified. In particular,
   pay attention to what video cards are fully supported. Some of
   the cards are still a work in progress.

							Bruce