Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 1997 20:31:32 +0000
From:      Ruslan Shevchenko <Ruslan@Shevchenko.kiev.ua>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Oracle & FreeBSD [Was: Re: The Language Barrier [Was: Could FreeBSD be ...]

J Wunsch wrote:

> As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> ? Perhaps it's merely your poor command of english at fault (and I
> ? really have great difficulty even understanding half of what you say)
> ? but it didn't look like you were doing anything more than slamming
> ? FreeBSD - ...
>
> Well, that's -chat here: Jordan, is your Ukrainian better than his
> English? :-))
>
> (Your German is most likely better, i know.  My Russian is probably
> worse than Ruslan's English, even though i've learnt it in school.)
>
> --

 Jordan is not try to write  on Ukrainion ;)

About Oracle:
  If anybody interests, i begin to write RPC-bridge for Oracle OCI, now
  two functions (olog ? olof) work.

  After it would be complete, perl::DBD modules will be work with Oracle.
 (and tcl and few C++ class libraries).

  But this work is in "background" mode,  so I can not say, when it will be
finished.
  Now, we move services, which must interact with Oracle, to SCO.