Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:35:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Good <tomg@mailhost.nrnet.org>
To:        leegold <goldtech@worldpost.com>
Cc:        Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: green eggs (caviar of course) and spam

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, leegold wrote the following, concerning spam:

> this mailing list must be in the shotgun pattern of the sender's email
> broadcast.
>
> > Yeah, I got it too.  What gives?
> >
> > leegold wrote:
> >
> > > the latest is "meet russian girls".

This may be a sincere request, Lee.  I've heard that beautiful
Russian women find FBSD men irresistible.  Maybe it's the pocket
protector?  (or in my instance, the black glasses case)

How about you give them a ring back.
Try this:  Kak Dela?  Menya Zavoot Lee!  ;-)

If it's the real McCoy, let us know, eh?

TFIC,
Tom

               SVCMC - Center for Behavioral Health
Thomas Good                          tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
IS Coordinator / DBA                 Phone: 718-354-5528
                                     Fax:   718-354-5056