Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:49:14 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mpeg4ip 0.9.5

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 05:03:19PM +0200, Heiko Recktenwald wrote:
> The old pity is that FreeBSD isnt so much supported as Ciscos say. I could
> compile 0.9.3 with feedback from this list (thanks again, Alexander ;-),
> but gave up with later versions (and the 0.9.3 player seems ok anyway.)

	Did you notice that mpeg4ip is available at

/usr/ports/graphics/mpeg4ip

with version 0.9.4.1?

	I don't know if it will work for you but it is compiling
and installing fine. Furthermore, it installs the player.

	The port should be updated to 0.9.5 after the weekend
unless someone does it for me. :) If you update it, send me
patches.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer