Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:13:37 +1000
From:      xlr82xs <xlr82xs@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   SEAS VPN

As anyone ever heard of the SEAS VPN ? And knows how to actually connect to it under fbsd ?

I've been told by my university thats what they used, and even pointed me to a nice winnt version of it when i told then i didn't run 98

I Tried the pptp port, but that couldn't authenticate against the remote server (which uses a group and a user login, ie you login with username/password then group/password)

regards,
	David

--
            Yes, I've heard of "decaf." What's your point?