Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 00:14:48 +1030 (CST)
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CTM updates

> I notice that there have been no updates to the CTM stuff at
> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CTM/
> since Nov 2.  Is that because things are relatively static,
> or is something else going on?

Looks like something else as there are no ctm deltas for any of the
different trees appear on the ftp site since then.  I don't know if there
have been any distributed by email (as I get all my deltas via ftp) but I'd
be interested to find out.

--
Greg Lewis 				glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au
Computing Officer			+61 8 8303 5083