Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:29:18 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux Development environtment

Charles Henrich wrote:

> How exactly does one use the linux-devel port?

Very carefully :-)

>  The compilers and linkers insist on referencing the FreeBSD libraries...

That is a common problem. Try running them from a Linux shell. Another
problem can be that some Linux libraries do not exist and the FreeBSD
equivalents do. In that case, installing the Linux versions, may solve the
problem.

(I assumed you meant linux_devel from the ports collection)

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/