Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:22:56 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Starting new translation, hints ?

Hi,

  A group in Brazil is working toward a portuguese (brazilian) version
of FreeBSD documents.  We are now in the process of FAQ text revision,
as it could be seen at http://www.br.freebsd.org/faq/FAQ.html, for
those who understand portuguese.  The next step will be the handbook.

  I'd like to know if there are any known hints on keeping this
translation up to date, following CVS closely, and how to integrate
this to the main FreeBSD sources.  These would direct the efforts from
now on.

  Thanks in advance,

					Jonny

--