Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 1996 11:28:08 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A Problem: ../../i386/i386/locore.s:705: Error: bad register name  ('%cr4')

> fixed it.  Now I'm chasing down some problem with syscons.c referencing
> a fistload of undefined functions.

There from i386/isa/kbdio.[ch].  I didn't notice, but did Peter update
i386/conf/files.i386?  If not, you'll need to add these lines to it.  If
so, then you'll need to re-configure your kernel.

i386/isa/kbdio.c                optional        psm     device-driver
i386/isa/kbdio.c                optional        sc      device-driver

Nate