Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 1996 02:45:44 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: COMDEX trip report..

> Huh?  You've still got T-shirts left?  I want another one!  I want
> another one!  :-)

They're mediums (which is the same a saying that they would fit a 7
year old kid, and that's about it - these are *small* mediums).  The
ones which didn't sell at all and are left over.  If you'd like a
couple for the two kids, I'd be more than happy to send them to you,
just so long as you don't harbor any dillusions about wearing them
yourself. ;-)

				Jordan