Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:28:35 +0800
From:      "Neo Lo" <neolo@kimo.com>
To:        "Soren Kristensen" <soren@soekris.com>, <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: net4501, now taking orders....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Soren Kristensen" <soren@soekris.com>
To: <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 2:57 PM
Subject: net4501, now taking orders....

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I have been a little quite for a while, it's a big job starting up
> production of a new product.... But now things are happening.
>
> The first production series of 240 boards are now being manufactured,
> and boards will be available for delivery at the end of June 2001. As
> everybody wanted the 64 Mbyte version, there are no 32 Mbyte boards in
> the first series, and I then lowered the price a little on the 64 Mbyte
> version.
>
> My website has now been updated with ordering and payment information.
>
> Pictures of the case will be up shortly. The case will be a sheet metal
> case about 6" x 10.2" x 1", in a light green colour with black print.
>
> Thanks to everybody that have been patient with me, and if I forgot to
> answer any emails, please forgive me and email again.

Hi,

Some questions about the board.
1) How can I install OS such as PicoBSD into the CompactFLASH ?
By the serial port or other way ?
2) Can I connect an other IDE HardDisk with the default hardware
configuration ?
3) Can I connect a keyboard and a Monitor ?

Sorry for my questions. Thanks!!

Best Regards,

Neo Lo 14/6